Thursday, October 21, 2010

confused...

it's just a week away before the final exam...
at this time, every and each student often studying very hard so that they are able to score during the final exam.
at this time, everybody is far from calm and based on my experience during my life at hostel, at this time most of the students would force themselves to study beyond their own limit. they would doubled their work. me myself was not an exception. i also did the same thing. it was fun when i'm thinking it back and here this semester,i no longer live in the hostel.it is due to university policy that the final year students were not allowed to live in the hostel.so my friends and i rented a house not very far from our university.living outside, everything was completely different. the most obvious was i've become more lazy to study...i've started cheating a lot more in tests than before...i got zero in everything...biology, chemistry,...english...
now i'm having that exam back...but right now what i'm doing is surfing internet for hours non-stop...i'm lack of feeling to study...its like i'm just plodding along and seemed to have any worries about the final exam...
OMG...what i'm doing...but it was the thing that was told to me before i'm officially registered myself as a student in this university.most of the seniors said that final year student tend to get distracted and gradually drowned little by little when they were at their final semester.now i couldn't agree more on that thing.
one more thing...it's about xxx
to tell the truth, there are still many things to be revealed but it's enough that i focus only these 2 things
back to xxx
i didn't know what happened to our fff
xxx is trying to avoid me all times
xxx lately becoming even more ghetto than before
everthing xxx came up with,xxx came with something really painful. it really is. i can feel it or maybe xxx truly not realized or pretending not to realize...
is it xxx want to take avenge on me?
is it xxx started to feel bored being with me?
i don't know...
maybe xxx aiming for something new...
maybe xxx want to be something...
maybe xxx wants to put stop for everything that we had...
maybe xxx wants to be free...not just being controlled...well he's not controll by anyone...it is
as for now i just keep quiet and trying to adjust myself to every situation i need to even it is so peculiar and not welcoming...
all in all, it was a test by God to me.it is done not to punish me but to have had myself learn something.
after all, we are all human beings and therefore we are not perfect.but we can improve ourself to be a good person. God love those who want to improve themselves because that is a sign of not giving up easily with our own inadequacies as a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment