Saturday, July 23, 2011

agonizing over a really difficult decision part 1

i really hate it what happened right now.it seems like i was drowning into something and couldn't figure the way out.gone were all my wonderful imaginations of me doing something i really feel good at.the situation right now means that whether i choose to do or not to do,it will destroy me for sure.the demolishing processes would take into some form of pressures at the beginning(if judging from what happened at the past)...and the pressure will always come and would keep pushing because i'm forcing to do something i should not and never want to do.to matter worse,what i will learn right afterwards is not much different from what i did throughout my diploma years...and all things which i would have to study would be very particular from now,a specific one...biochemistry,cytology...just to name a few...if it happened one day that i suddenly couldn't make all these thing as it was supposed to or precisely if i get crack(well because it had always happened when i do my diploma),it could have ripped me more than i imagined it would be.it is very hard and quite tough for me but still,i try to pull up some strings and put all my efforts as best as possible and not just waiting the miracle to happen but thus far unfortunately,it still goes to no avail.up till now,i still don't quite get the rational to pursue my degree in this field...i don't know why this time i tend to oppose over most of the things...maybe everything has getting insane and me as a person who have to confront with all this things have been affected in so many ways in which me myself at some point choose to refuse rather than to accept.actually,all in all,i just want to ensure that for what it's worth,it was worth all the while.it is more about to guarantee my life at the future...
***to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment